Program at a Glance
ISQED Workshop/Tutorial Guidelines
workshops/tutorials are intended to be strictly technical, up to date, practical, and
address critical issues faced by the design community. Workshop/Tutorial
materials, presentations, and speakers should avoid marketing intonations at all
chair/organizer must provide
the tutorial slides by Feb. 12.
- Review the slide preparation
guidelines. and/or the Poster Guidelnes.
- The recommended format is MS
PowerPoint for IBM compatible PC (no Mac). You may also use adobe PDF if
- All presentation slides will be put
in the ISQED workshop/tutorial workbook and will be provided to the participants. The
format will be two slides per 8 ½ x 11 page. If we have your slides in
PowerPoint, then that is easy and we can print them that way. If you are sending
in PDF format, then you need to arrange two slides per page. If you are sending
hard copy (not recommended), again make sure two slides are in each page.
- The company or organization logo should
not be used in the slides except the first "title" slide
- It is very important to note that the
tutorial workbook will be published in black & white. Print a black and white copy of your slides and make sure it is readable.
- Make sure each slide includes the following items:
- ISQED Logo.
- Please email the presentation slides to tutorials chair by Jan. 31.
- ISQED will reserve the right to modify or eliminate portions of the slides
that do not adhere to these guidelines, or if necessary reject the tutorial if